I've paid roughly $300 for hunting license this year and killed 2 deer... pretty much speaks for itself.. it's been SLOW and the big bucks are hiding hard.
Rifle season here in Va! Also, it's the rut! I have been seeing some deer. Mostly does with little bucks chasing. Still trying to hold out for one of my hit listers! Good luck everyone!
Gettin it done today with the muzzleloader in Va! 7pt 17" inside spread. Would've been 9 but has 2 broke off tines.
This stuff is working pretty good too! Up here in Virginia it also brings in the bears!
People that believe that ALL hunters simply go to the woods to kill something are part of the problem. When I'm in the woods I feel as if I have a spiritual connection with everything around me. Harvesting an animal is an experience like no other. You'll never know the feeling until you do it. Once you do it you will understand the spirituality of nature and its connection to life and growth. Hunting has never been about killing. It's about finding who you are.
- From Eagle Rock, Virginia, United States
- 26, March ,1990
- Bio 26. From south Western VA. I love to hunt, fish, and basically anything outdoors. My bow is definitely my stress reliever and weapon of choice. I hope to one day get the chance to take a Moose, Elk, and Caribou with my bow. Do some self filming with my GoPro. Hopefully I'll get to step up and get into a decent camera to film more hunts.
- Places You've Hunted: Alabama and Virginia
- Favorite Weapons to Hunt With: Bow: Bowtech Tech Hunter Extreme 2. Rifle: Remington 700 ADL 300 Ultra Mag
- Favorite Animals to Hunt: Deer
- Favorite Type of Hunting: A little bit of everything. Mostly tree stand or ground blind